Mission, Goals, Vision & Core Values
about 1 month ago
The mission of Laramie County School District #1, in cooperation with students, parents, staff, and the community is to guarantee a high quality education in a safe and orderly environment for all students, inspiring them to become life-long learners and responsible, productive citizens.
- Achieve academic success
- graduate from high school
- be prepared for college & Careers
- be responsible citizens
Laramie County School District #1 is the premier district "of learners for learners" in the Rocky Mountain Region where every student is successfully learning.
- We will ensure all students meet or exceed essential skill proficiency.
- We will measure success based on student learning.
- We will measure continuous learning for all staff and students.
- We will model what we expect from others.
- We will treat all stakeholders with mutual respect and dignity.
- We will develop positive relationships with every student, parent, and stakeholder.
- We will share responsibility for each student’s learning with all stakeholders including students, parents, staff and community.
Maximizing Learning Opportunities
- We will maximize learning by making data driven decision
...to guide the implementation of scientifically researched best practice
...to guide multiple learning opportunities