7 months ago
Elementary (Grades K-6 + Jumpstart)
The K-6 summer school program in LCSD1 will be held from June 18, 2018 through July 17, 2018. There will be no school on Wednesday July 4th. Student participation is determined by the classroom teacher using district data to determine needed individual skill enhancement. Registration forms will be sent out from, and collected by, the classroom teacher at the student’s home elementary school. Registration forms must be returned by May 11th for consideration.
The following summer school sites will accommodate students from the home schools listed:
- Central Triad
- Freedom Elementary: Davis, Deming, Freedom, Gilchrist, Hobbs, Jessup, Miller, Prairie Wind
- East Triad
- Baggs Elementary: Baggs, Dildine, Meadowlark, Saddle Ridge, Sunrise;
- Pioneer Park Elementary*: Alta Vista, Anderson, Buffalo Ridge, Henderson, Pioneer Park*
- South Triad
- Afflerbach Elementary: Afflerbach, Bain, Cole, Fairview, Lebhart;
- Goins Elementary: Arp, Goins, Hebard, Rossman
*Pioneer Park is a Central Triad school but is an East Triad host summer school site.
Secondary (grades 7-12)
The LCSD1 summer school program for grades 7-12 will be held at South High School. The first session is June 18th through July 3rd. The second session is July 5th through July 19th. There will be no school on Wednesday July 4th. Students may only take one class per session. Registration will be completed at the student’s home area school prior to the last day of school. Students will meet individually with their counselors to complete the registration process.Please click this link for an information sheet about our Secondary Summer Program.
If you have questions, please contact the LCSD1 Summer School Office at 307-771-2254 or 307-771-2187.