Elementary (Grades K-6 + Jumpstart)
The K-6 summer school program in LCSD1 will be held from June 13, 2019 through July 16, 2019. There will be no school on Thursday, July 4th or Friday, July 5th. Student participation is determined by the classroom teacher using district data to determine needed individual skill enhancement. Registration forms will be sent out and collected by the classroom teacher at the student’s home elementary school. Registration forms must be returned by May 10th for consideration.
The following summer school sites will accommodate students from the home schools listed:
- Central Triad
- Freedom Elementary: Freedom, Davis, Deming, Gilchrist, Hobbs, Jessup, Miller, Prairie Wind, Pioneer Park
- East Triad
- Baggs Elementary: Anderson, Baggs, Buffalo Ridge, Henderson, Meadowlark
- Sunrise Elementary: Alta Vista, Dildine, Saddle Ridge, Sunrise
- South Triad
- Rossman Elementary: Afflerbach, Bain, Fairview, Lebhart, Rossman
- Goins Elementary: Arp, Cole, Goins, Hebard
Secondary (grades 7-12)
The LCSD1 summer school program for grades 7-12 will be held at South High School. The first session is June 13th through June 27th. The second session is June 28th through July 16th. There will be no school on Thursday, July 4th or Friday, July 5th. Students may only take one class per session. Registration will be completed at the student’s home area school prior to the last day of school. Students will meet individually with their counselors to complete the registration process.
More information to come.
If you have questions, please contact the LCSD1 Summer School Office at 307-771-2254 or 307-771-2187.