Elementary (Grades K-6 + Jumpstart)
The K-6 summer school program in LCSD1 will be held from June 8, 2017 through July 12, 2017. There will be no school on Monday July 3rd or Tuesday July 4th. Student participation is determined by the classroom teacher using district data to determine needed individual skill enhancement. Registration forms will be sent out from, and collected by, the classroom teacher at the student’s home elementary school. Registration forms must be returned by May 12th for consideration.
The following summer school sites will accommodate students from the home schools listed:
- Central Triad
- Freedom Elementary: Davis, Deming, Freedom, Gilchrist, Hobbs, Jessup, Miller, Pioneer Park, Prairie Wind
- East Triad
- Baggs Elementary: Alta Vista, Anderson, Baggs, Buffalo Ridge, Meadowlark;
- Sunrise Elementary: Dildine, Henderson, Saddle Ridge, Sunrise
- South Triad
- Afflerbach Elementary: Afflerbach, Bain, Cole, Fairview, Lebhart;
- Rossman Elementary: Arp, Goins, Hebard, Rossman
Secondary (grades 7-12)
The LCSD1 summer school program for grades 7-12 will be held at South High School. The first session is June 12th through June 28th. The second session is June 29th through July 19th. There will be no school on Monday July 3rd or Tuesday July 4th. Students may only take one class per session. Registration will be completed at the student’s home area school prior to the last day of school. Students will meet individually with their counselors to complete the registration process.Please click this link for a letter for parents of secondary students.
Please click this link for an information sheet about our Summer Program for secondary students.
If you have questions, please contact the LCSD1 Summer School Office at 307-771-2254 or 307-771-2187.