4 months ago
View and Apply for Open LCSD1 Positions
- Your application will be reviewed for current positions based upon qualifications.
- We hire food service workers, custodial workers, and bus drivers as substitutes before hiring as permanent employees.
- You must update your application once a year.
- Upon hire, we will require that you sign a release with the Department of Family Services for screening.
- Senate Enrolled Act 52 requires any employee initially hired by LCSD1 on or after July 1, 1996 to submit to fingerprinting for a Background Check with DCI (Division of Criminal Investigation).
- LCSD1 has a random/reasonable cause Drug Testing Policy in effect. For more information, please refer to Board Policies.
County School District Number One strives to maintain a workplace that
fosters mutual employee respect and promotes harmonious, productive
working relationships. Our organization believes discrimination,
harassment, and/or retaliation in any form constitutes misconduct that
undermines the integrity of the employment relationship. Therefore,
Laramie County School District Number One prohibits discrimination
and/or harassment that is sexual, racial, or religious in nature or is
related to anyone’s gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local
law. This policy applies to all employees throughout the organization
and to all individuals who may have contact with any employee.
Furthermore, Laramie County School District Number One will make
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known
disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship, health,
or safety concern. For any questions or concerns, contact Michelle
Proctor, Human Resources Program Administrator/Title IX Coordinator, at
TitleIX@laramie1.org or 307-771-2159.